Hey hey people. Sorry for the late update, been busy with prepping for Mother’s day and now Memorial’s Day.
Here are my recent May buys:
- May 4, 2018, I bought 1 share of ORI at $20.02 for a total of $20.02.
- May 9, 2018, I bought 7 shares of PG at $72.16 for a total of $505.12.
- May 9, 2018, I bought 5 share of PEP at $97.28 for a total of $486.43.
- May 14, 2018, I bought 1 share of ORI at $20.77 for a total of $20.77.
- May 14, 2018, I bought 5 shares of PEP at $97.69 for a total of $488.45.
- May 17, 2018, I bought 7 shares of PG at $73.84 for a total of $516.87.
I also executed my Walmart stock options
- May 1, 2018, I bought 6.607 shares of WMT at $87.0305 for a total of $575 ($500 principal + $75 company matching).
- May 15, 2018, I bought 6.807 shares of WMT at $84.4710 for a total of $575 ($500 principal + $75 company matching).
- Both buys gave me a 4% WMT YOC.
- I still have $200 left on my stock option which I will execute next paycheck.
April Dividends Report
April Cash Flow Report
- Annual Dividend increase month over month by $376.27 (from $6,642.80 to $7019.07). This was thanks to my stock options, overtime, dividend increases, and continuing depression in the consumer staples.
- I FINALLY BROKE $7,000! ONTO $8,000!
- Next week I’m buying 5 shares of Pepsico.
- I finally have 100 shares of PG. I consider this a full position for the time being unless PG drops to 5%.
- I am now eyeing Hershey’s, Clorox, Tyson, TAP, and a few other consumer staples.
- One interesting stock I’ve been watching is Corning (GLW). The world is getting smaller and 5G is threatening to make it even smaller. Many of us are invested in 5G tech like T, VZ, APPL, QCOM, etc. However, from my research 5G relies heavily on fiber optics and the biggest player in the market is GLW. It should be noted that GLW is perceptually undervalued. In good times they fall behind the S&P. In bad times they get taken to the woodshed. But there are some good things I see in GLW
- Low PE ratio
- Significant decrease of total outstanding shares. Approximately 30% have been retired.
- Huge investment into the future markets. Fiber optics, environmental pollution reduction, gorilla glass with Willow trademarked for potential home use, valor glass for medical devices, etc.
- At the same time I’m thinking of pushing into the insurance business specially ORI. Higher interest rates normally allow insurance firms to load up on bonds for the future.
- In other news I bought a really cheap ticket to Hawaii last January (~$600) for a 2 week vacation starting on May 31...and now a volcano is threatening to blow...maybe god is trying to tell me something...
Forward Annual Dividends stand at $7019.07. Portfolio updated. See you next month.
Things I'm watching this week, Without Bounds - Perspective on Mobile Living . I might buy an RV when I retire.