Saturday, December 20, 2014

FLIP Buy and New Investment Strategies

Good news!

I bought another share of GE at $24.56. This increases my forward annual dividend by $0.92. This brings my total share of GE to 49. One more share and I'll be satisfied.

I also bought another share of HASI at $13.89. This increases my forward annual dividend by $1.04. This brings my total share of HASI to 41. Nine more shares and I'll be satisfied (for now).

I am still debating whether I should open a sharebuilder or motif account. I'm still confused on the $4.95 individual motif trading. If you guys/gals have any ideas on which is better, I'm all ears. Too bad sharebuilder got rid of their advantage plan.

Also, hi European and Japanese readers. For some reason my blog is attracting a lot of  you guys.

Disclaimer? Long GE and HASI. Plus you know the usual I'm not a professional financial investor, tax accountant, blah blah blah. 

No comments:

Post a Comment