1) Have a 12 month annual expected dividend of $1,500.
2) Receive $1,000 in dividends.
3) Create a
4) 40k in net worth.
1) Get promoted to XXX II. I am XXX I. There are over 1000 XXX I at my work place and only 10 are promoted each year to XXX II every year. So I have 1% to get the job.
2) Make for the first time in my life $100,000 annual income before taxes. After taxes that's $20k! Work 140 hours every 2 week pay period and hammer 8 hours every holidays. (note: I will probably not achieve this goal).
3) Take on 4 new projects.
1) Lose 20 pounds. My sister bought a Wii Fit U this Christmas. I tried it and it told me I was Obese. My body's age was 44 (note I'm 26). My goal is to work out on the Wii U every day 30 minutes-1 hour and lose them pounds. For those wondering, I hate running on treadmills and I have problems with gyms...social anxiety is a horrible thing.
1) Learn some IT skills. My work place is willing to pay for a software testing certificate from Villanova. I might just go for it.
1) Build a patio. I might take a picture once I'm finished....if I ever learn how to use the camera on my phone.
2) Take a vacation or staycation (by law, contractors for the federal government have to take X amount of vacation every 2 years to avoid NLRB issues).
3) Landscape my parent's house. By landscape I mean plant some trees (Christmas trees) and open up the flower garden to become a mini garden.
4) Write a few posts on how to get more bang for your buck (saving).
4) Grill more!
I will probably not meet most of these goals but it's always good to have goals you can't achieve.
Also I had a Turkey viewer yesterday. Hi Turkey.