On August 11, 2015,
- 52 shares of BAX at 41.9
- 52 shares of BXLT at 38.66
- 21 shares of JNJ at $99.00/share
- 45 shares of ADM at $45.90/share
- I thought I could handle it but I am not a capital gains investor. I don't know when a stock reaches its high and when it becomes a falling knife.
- There is nothing wrong with BAX and BXLT. In fact I would have kept them if my portfolio was more advanced (100k-200k). For me BAX and BXLT are capital gains stock and my stomach and mind can't handle it. I think I finally understand the term sleep well at night.
I also made a bunch of minibuys in loyal3. I just updated my portfolio. My forward 12 months is currently at $1,830.90.