Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Recent Buy: KO



On Wednesday, September 2, 2015, I bought 25.8065 shares of KO at $38.75/share for total of $1,000.00 in my Loyal3 Account. This brings me up to 103.1683 shares of KO in my retirement fund. I consider this to be a full position and will not add unless the market goes lower. This cleared out one of my goals for this year; 100 shares of KO. My new goal is 100 shares of ADM or UL depending on the prices and funds available.


I also flip 2 shares of OHI in my Scottrade Account.


My forward 12 months forward dividend stands at $1,904.15 +FCISX distribution. I am $100 away from my $2000 12 month forward dividend goal with four months to goal.


Portfolio updated.

4 comments:

  1. Well done! KO at 38 is a great price. I would like to add more, but my other 'less' developed positions are screaming at me to buy them. So, I need to wait it out.
    D4s

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi D4s, I agree. So much to buy not enough cash. One day we'll become my dividend pipeline!

      Delete
  2. I like all the names you mention in your post. KO is a great buy. I wonder if it will get much attention under $40 as UL got when it was around the same price. Nice yield for such a solid dividend payer. Of course, ADM and UL are looking enticing too. ADM as you know is a September stock consideration of mine. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi DH, I agree. All good stocks to buy. It will be interesting to see them get lower

      Delete