It’s already December! I wish we had these Christmas Markets in the states.
Interest & Online
3 cars insurance
Safety Net Total
Capital One 360 Bank
Edward Jones Roth
- Low saving month! But it’s fine.
- I paid car insurance for three cars (mine, mom, and dad),
- My dog had his spleen removed. Cost 2k+ (still love him though),
- and I splurged on my first business trip to Washington DC! If you have never been there I encourage everyone to visit DC even if you are not American. The architect, the historical motivational quotes, and the history. Our old leaders were certainly something else.
- My factory had extra overtime this month so it all worked out.
- No Dividend increases in November. T and HASI are on deck for December.
- Net worth increased $2,000 overall on part to my Loyal3 and 401k contribution/appreciation. Scottrade accounts went down.
- Remember folks, work is important but friends and family are more so. Time is an ocean that passes by the timid. Fear and regret are but two sides of the same coin.
Forward 12 month dividend stands at $2,248.93. Mark your calendar. December 16 is probably the date the feds will increase interest rates. I am on the fence if I should sell BBL and take a wash.
How did your November go?