February Cash Flow
|Capital One 360 Bank||$3,094.35|
|Edward Jones Roth||$7,967.23|
|Interest and Online||$7.72|
- Dividend Increase
- I think WMT, KO, ORI, and a bunch of my other stocks increased its dividends. I only look at the news section in my Seeking Alpha account near the end of the week.
- 126 shares of FLO
- Flipped 5 shares of SCHD
- March is the last month for overtime. Starting April no more OT which sucks.
- I got transferred. I used to work in Kansas and live in Nebraska. Now I live in Nebraska and work in Missouri!
- To make up for the lost of income and more free time I'm thinking of writing articles of SeekingAlpha. Just analysis of small-midcap companies and maybe a few investing ideas. I heard the pay isn't bad.
- Starting this month I'll start reviewing how to make extra cash online. A few surveys, email clicks, listening to music, etc. Do this in conjunction with watching netflix or TV and you could make $50-100 a month.
- Another idea is to start monetize this blog by signing up with ad sense. Not sure if I should do it or not though.
Something I learned this month. Be careful when you're in National Parks