On April 26, 2016, I bought 17.2295 shares of Starbucks at $58.04 per share for a total of $1000.00.
- My part-time job is delivering coffee to starbucks shops.
- Crazy amount of people waiting in line
- And last quarter's meeting future goals
- 20% ordering from mobile + expansion of more mobile order cities
- 2000 stores in China
- Starbucks in Disneyland China
- Starbucks single serve for NesCafe
- And...Visa debit card with rewards...stars for free coffee at starbucks (this is huge).
SBUX is not cheap by any measurements but with it's future growth plans and crazy hoard of followers I think this could become something special. Too bad I didn't buy more at $50.00.
This brings my forward 12 months to 2972.58+ SCHD distributions.