What a horrible month. The market rallied and all my limit buy orders were destroyed. Good news is I broke 100K.
Cash flow and losses
|Capital One 360 Bank||$5,253.35|
|Edward Jones Roth||$8,156.61|
|Interest and Online||$8.74|
- Took me three years but I finally hit 100K. At the rate I'm going in 27 years I'll hit one million.
April possible buys:
- FLO: below $17.00. Preferably $16.5. Someone bought a huge amount of puts this morning for April and the stock crashed 3,5%.
- SO: at 4.5% if possible. One more buy and that will bring SO to 100 shares.
- HASI: Flip 7 more shares to reach 100.
- BGS: if it crashes back down to $33.50
- OHI: one more buy to make 100.
Trying something new to become a more interesting person goal:
This was a hectic month so I tried something small. Since I added Flowers Foods to my portfolio I decided to try some Dave's Killer Bread. I have never tasted non-GMO organic bread before. Picked up a couple of loaves at my local Costco. Not bad at all. Good texture and it doesn't have that bleach taste on normal wheat bread.
that does it for me. Happy late Easter!