Slowing down of US/world economy
The world is going insane and so are the markets. Let's go buy some stocks. Note: the words "fair value" refers to when I average all the analysts "fair value." I'm not an expert on anything so don't follow my guidelines. For all I know the market might crash tomorrow and we all lose 50% of our portfolio.
- Hormel Foods (HRL)- fair value $32-ish, want at $30; 2%-ish
- HRL has a historic value of 21.9 which makes the fair value below $32 which is my target price.
- I would really want to buy HRL at $30 which gives me 2% yield and a discount
- Walmart (WMT)- Currently at historic fair value, want below $60
- I predicted WMT to miss earnings and drop down to the 50s. I predicted wrong but the fear of interest rates and brexit might push this champion back down
- Unilever (UL)- fair value $40, want at $38; 3.8%-ish
- UL is currently overvalued. A blend of different analyst valuation gives it a fair value of $40-ish
- I would like to buy at $38 and get a near 4% yield. It'll be hard to knock down a consumer staple but I'm hoping England leaving the UK or just the fear of England leaving the UK causes this hero to crash
- Flowers Foods (FLO)- currently trading at historic fair value, want at $15.5-16; 3.5%-ish
- My goal is to make FLO to 300 shares and finish off my position
- I would like to buy at my original entry price and get a 3.5% yield if possible
- Realty Income; fair value $53-ish, want at $50; 4.8%-ish
- According to all the analyst the fair value of O should be somewhere around $53
- I would like it to go to $50 for a nice 4.8%. Some only buy O at 5% which would be $47.8. Either one is fine by me.
- Johnson and Johnson (JNJ)- fair value is $110, want at $95-100; 3.3%-ish
- JNJ fair value rose after meeting Q1 expectations
- JNJ is considered one of my core holdings. I currently have 65 shares and would like another 35 to finish off this position. With a price of $95 and 3.3% I'll have no probably sleeping well at night during the next recession.
I have $2500 saved up for this occasion. It's not much but it's all I have. I think Dividend Hustler and D4s spend this much on one buy lol.
Here's hoping for a fun time to all you buyers. Hopefully, the market will provide some value.