I forgot to do this. Time runs by so fast doesn't it?
June Cash Flow
|Capital One 360 Bank||$4,606.51|
|Edward Jones Roth||$9,218.14|
|Interest and Online||$12.11|
- Added $20 to all my Loyal3 stocks. Been dollar averaging SBUX and YUM.
- Decided to add some growth stocks. Bought $50 of GOOGL and FB in my Loyal3 account. I'll dollar average $20 per month in both stocks. (does this make me a DGI investor or a total return investor? Hmm...)
- Logic on adding FB and GOOGL
- Saw their investors spew on the future of their companies
- FB is bringing the internet to 0G countries via airplanes. If Zuckerberg can do it FB will be the first company to capitalize on a brand new non-existing ground of consumers.
- GOOGL has too many hands in too many pot. Cars, medical, green energy, etc. Eventually GOOL will have to spin these companies off. Highly doubtful they will become a GE like company.
- Both are speculative but at $50 a piece I can live with it.
- Year-to-date SPY returns: 3.82%
- My picks since the beginning of the new year
- WMT: 20% return
- ABT: 10% return
- FLO: 20% return
- HASI: 7% return
- SO: 10% return
- BGS: 10% return
- Either I'm a genius or everyone on wall street is incompetent.
Current forward dividends stand at $3,226.71 + SCHD distribution.
Portfolio Updated. You know the rule. don't follow my advice.