Another month come and go but my heart still yearns for you.
~The Broke Dividend Investor. Investor, poet, freedom seeker.
|Capital One 360 Bank||$10,866.86|
|Edward Jones Roth||$10,434.89|
|Interest and Online||$23.01|
- all my shares of Realty Income (O)
- Flipped 7 shares of Aqua America (WTR)
- Read the USGS report on ground water attached below. Summary: it's getting bad out there.
- As part of my work I was able to visit tar creek and other superfund sites. ~5-7% of our current drinkable water in the US in undrinkable. Bacteria, heavy metal, etc .
- EPA told us by 2020 they expect ~10 of all US drinking water to be contaminated with no way to remediate it because the majority of our water systems were built after WW2 (50s-60s). Water will become more precious in the future and govt don't have the money to fix it. Majority of the fix will either come from corporations or charity. I'm putting my money on utilities and wtr seems the most reasonable.
- Spent 10k on the surgery. That pays for the surgery, hospital stay, and physical therapist. Now I know what it means to live beyond your paycheck.
- Sorry if I'm not responding to anyone's comments. I have a lot going on this month but I'll be back to speed in October...maybe a little earlier if North Korea nuclear test crash the markets.
Portfolio updated. Forward income stands at $3,332.73 + SCHD dividends. Portfolio updated. Grind on my friends
Disclaimer: You know not to follow my trades.
Ground water article here: http://water.usgs.gov/edu/gwdepletion.html