Just bought $1004 dollars worth of Coke on July 27-July 28 ($500 a day) in my loyal3 account. This adds 23 or so shares into my total fund.
- KO revenue declined 5% and the market punished it with a 3.5% dip.
- Looking into the earnings closer KO volume grew in all places but Eurasia/Africa where it declined 1%.
- K revenue declined not because people aren't using their products but because of being an international company. Latin america revenue decline -20% and Eurasia/Africa declined -10% due to forex.
- So technically KO would be making more revenue if
- the US dollar was to go down; or
- the value of other countries money went up.
- But that's the life of an international company.
- KO is trading at a premium but it has the same P/E level as when I bought it at $38.50.
Forward dividend stands at $3293.64 + SCHD distributions.
I'm looking at FLO, RAI, and TIS for my next buy. Any suggestion would be helpful. Back to slavery...i mean working for peanuts. See you soon.
KO is now 5.5% of my dividends received. I'll hold off on a bigger drop before adding more. I want to diversify a little bit heading into the recession or depression or Armageddon or whatever.
Portfolio page updated. you know the disclaimer don't trust anything I say.