Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Recent Buy: KO



I made $1,065.00 doing side jobs in 2016 and it has been sitting in my 1% savings account for a while now.

On January 25, 2017, I bought 25.2790 shares of Coca Cola (KO) at $42.13/share in my loyal3 account which gives me a total of 100.516 shares of KO or 1/3 of a full position. This brings my forward dividends to $2,411.95.

Life is too short. Go out there and enjoy the world! 😄

Portfolio updated. Anyone know how I can link my google docs to update my portfolio automatically? 

8 comments:

  1. You keep buying KO you won't be broke much longer lol. Good job

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like KO over a 3% yield. I've been dollar cost averaging in my Loyal3 account on and off for some time now. Good buy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey MMC. I hear you' I'm actually only a coke binge. I buy at least 1 share of KO a week. 45 bucks= bring my lunch from home. And adding more free time vs lunch, I'll take the free time

      Delete
  3. KO is solid, I'm also slowly building my position there. Just hope the prices stay down a little longer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey D4F, KO tend to trade 40-44s. I think this is a good time as any to grab some. thanks for visiting

      Delete
  4. Not a bad pick up. Consumer staples yielding over 3% is always enticing. I also had a consumer staple focus this month with GIS and KMB buys along with consumer play VFC. Keep building that KO position. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey keith. I've been hoarding KMB, VFC, GIS, and KO this month. I guess we're both on the same page. thanks for visiting

      Delete