I haven't done this is a while. Just FYI this is an old air conditioner/plumbing/bookstore. Sometimes I wonder what America looked like during the 60s-70s.
Cash Flow Statement
|Total Cash Flow||$5,171.76|
|Total Cash Flow||$5,123.69|
- On February 4, 2017, I bought 15.7524 shares of VFC at $49.39 per share in my loyal3 account for a total of $778.00.
- Tax season meaning I'll owe the US govt some cash. Hopefully I'll reach 200k by May!
- January Dividends are normally small and I expect it to pick up as the year continues.
- Forward Dividends stand at $2542.75 and my portfolio is updated.
- Stay safe and have fun.
- And sorry if I'm not responding quicker to your comments. Amazon is killing us to work faster.
Long everything in my portfolio and you know to never believe anyone on the internet.