Tuesday, February 21, 2017

Recent Buy: Hannon Armstrong Sustnbl Infrstr Cap Inc



It feels like spring in the midwest. 

On February 21, 2017, I bought 100 shares of Hannon Armstrong (HASI) at $19.41 per share for a total of $1948. I originally bought this at $13, sold off at $22 and now back in at $19. 

It's a BDC/Bank for green energy projects and taking a stroll through the midwest over the weekend really make me think this oil/gas thing is really going to disappear in our lifetime. 

Forward dividends stand at $3002.81. 

Disclaimer: trust no one! 

2 comments:

  1. I'm not familiar with Hannon Armstrong, but regardless, way to add to that forward dividends! I'm sure it is nice to see them cross over the $3K milestone. ;)

    Best wishes and continued success! AFFJ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi AFFJ, thanks for your encouragement. 4K here we come =)

      Delete