Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Recent buy: More Coke


Btw, a friend sent me this picture from Hawaii. Lucky bastard. On Tuesday, February 14, 2017, I bought 24.7831 shares of Coca Cola (KO) at $40.35 per share for a total of $1000 in my Loyal3 account. I now own 160 shares of Coke and will probably buy 140 more shares if it hits below $40.00. Nibbling around the icing and smashing my face into the cake when time comes.

My forward income is now $2790.95. FLO is crashing again. Maybe we'll get another chance at 4%!

disclaimer: you know the rule. don't trust people on the internet. 

13 comments:

  1. I sure hope FLO gets to 4% should have add more when it was. Nice buy on KO I did also add some more last week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. me too nandy. Let the bears come! I will eat all their bread

      Delete
  2. Coke is always a nice buy. I will be looking to get some if under $40 as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. FLO at 4% and KO under $40 is where the party is at :) Brokerage transfer can't happen fast enough.

    ReplyDelete
  4. To many stocks not enough money lol for me lol good buys

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. the life of a dividend investor. One day DNH one day!

      Delete
  5. Not a bad price. I'm still waiting to see KO at $40 or below. Still, great current yield from a stock that isn't getting a lot of love these days. Of course, that's usually the best time to buy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey keith, at this yield I couldn't pass it up. I think KO will do nicely once it brings back its foreign money into the US

      Delete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice buy. coke is good buy and i bought it back in 2013 and sitting in a nice profit besides great dividend i am receiving.

    i am keeping an eye on utilities and NGG caught my attention. any thoughts ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. NGG is a great company with a strong balance sheet. NEE is one of my favorite since it basically ignore all oil/gas and focuses exclusively on renewable. with interest rate hiking in march or this summer we might get the chance

      or it could all go into pieces like the 2016 hike when utilities went crazy. who knows lol

      Delete
  8. Thanks for sharing this blog its very informative and useful for use.

    หีฟิต

    ReplyDelete