Friday, May 19, 2017

Recent Buy: O, T, GIS, and WMT

On Friday, May 19, 2017, I bought the following

  • 10 shares of O at $53.83 per share 
  • 24 shares of T at $38.04 per share
  • 5 shares of GIS at $55.85 per share
  • 4.193 shares of WMT at $75.4352 per share (WMT contributed $41.25)
Forward Dividend stands at $4,103.90.  My Motif transfer finally came through and after selling all my partial shares I came out with $1500 left over. Expect more buys next week.

Have a good weekend ya'll. Hopefully we'll have another "anonymous source" and drop another 400 points. At this rate I might become their anonymous source

8 comments:

  1. TBI -

    DAYUM! That's a massive fun collection of purchases if I may say so myself. I love all where their prices are at and it seems like you struck while the iron was hot. Getting O and GIS at those prices is very nice! Congratulations and looking forward to more climbs up from you!

    -Lanny

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey Lanny, gotta get them when they're on sale in this market. I'm thinking the utilities market is the next one to crash. let's hope so!

      Delete
  2. Awesome job those will bring in some good dividends been wanting to buy T myself but not enough money right now. So am sitting on the sidelines. Keep it up

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. DnH, don't worry bub. We saw a huge surge from telecommunications to reits, from reits to defensive, defensive to utilities, and now telecommunications is making a run.

      I've learned it's best to buy with the market instead of fight it. thanks for visiting

      Delete
  3. Haha! I love your humor! I bought Ford last week and this week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi ND Chic, I used to work for the public defenders as an intern back in my days. One part of a warrant is an "anonymous tip." And it was always funny our clients' jailmate suddenly left on "good behavior" right after a warrant based on anonymous tip was made.

      Thanks for visiting

      Delete
  4. Nice buys, TBDI -- I'm long all the stocks you bought except GIS. Looks like GIS is worth looking into!

    Take care and happy investing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey Ferdis, GIS is currently trading at a fair historic value so I'm loading up. I've learned my lesson. buy at fair value and buy more at a discount

      Delete