Monday, July 31, 2017

Last Last July Buy: Altria Group



Ok I lied. This is my last last July Buy.

On July 31, 2017, I bought 15 shares of Altria Group (MO) at $65.50 per share for a total of $982.50.  And the stock immediately went lower.  I have more set aside, but with SO, MO, and GIS I'm tempted to bring in more reserve.  Based on my investment experience this should be a short term everybody panic moment.  Great for shorters and mutual funds to offload their capital gains.  But even if one catalyst kicks in the buying is over.  But if something bad happens more selling. In other words everybody panic. 

Like people say MO Money MO problems

Please god let me win the megamillion.

Forward dividends stand at $4,788.38.  I should have my July review by Thursday or Friday...or Sunday...

4 comments:

  1. I added BTI instead of MO on the sell off. If MO get to $60 I will add more to my portfolio. I don't think it will stay this low for long. This time is definitely the last one lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey CD, you never know man. Maybe amazon will start selling cigarettes and spook the entire market again

      Delete
  2. Also bought with whatever I had left! When there's blood in the streets...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. the market is going into a perfect or we'll destroy you mode. my favorite time to buy

      Delete