- GIS is trading at its 52 weeks low
- GIS is trading below its peers in term of PE
- GIS last dividend increase was significantly below its average hinting that a possible merger or acquisition is in the works. There is talk of nestle giving up the cereal business in europe which would open a big opportunity for GIS.
- I have done well in the past buying beaten down orphan stocks. Time for another roulette buy.
- Last quarter cereal and yogurt declined but snack bars and ice cream increased. GIS is working towards rebalancing their revenue. Just like KO was hanging around 40 when they worked towards less soda and more other brands, GIS is doing the same. Hopefully I can grab some before the jump. UL had similar issues a while back when it was stuck in the 38s-40s.
thanks for visiting