|Truer words have never been spoken|
- On January 30, 2018 - 19 shares of Realty Income at $52.50 (HAHAHAHAHAHAHA)
- On February 6, 2018 - 6 shares of Procter and Gamble at $81.00.
- On February 6, 2018 - 5 shares of Philip Morris at $99.92.
- On February 7, 2018 - 1 share of Conagra at $36.18.
*note this was done on January 31, 2018, and I'm too lazy to redo it. Meaning subtract everything by 10%
- Stock market corrected and everyone freaked out.
- Bitcoin Corrected and everyone freaked out.
- Bond Yields went up and everyone freaked out.
- Realty Income got hit by a short piece and everyone freaked out.
- We are all going to hell in a handbasket.
- But it's almost Valentine's day where I have to lie to coworkers about seeing my imaginary GF to conform to society. tfw no gf.
i know i should put in more effort into these posts but my brain went home for christmas and never came back. I hope he's ok.