- March 26, 2018 - 6 shares of Procter and Gamble at $76.59 for a total of $459.53.
- March 26, 2018 - 1 share of Conagra Brands at $35.83 for a total of $35.83.
- April 4, 2018 - 4 shares of Procter and Gamble at $78.52 for a total of $314.08.
- April 4, 2018 - 4 shares of Dominion Energy at $67.24 for a total of $268.96.
- Dividend went from $6,491.02 (February) to $6,642.80 (March). An increase of $151.78.
- $1,357.20 more needed to reach my goal of $8,000.
- Portfolio increased to $316,780.92.
- $83,219.08 more needed to reach my goal of $400,000.
- Volatility continues and I continue to buy the dip. Hoping to buy more consumer defensive in the following months.
- Got a $200 bonus from the Walmart pay raise and $450.00 quarterly bonus which I immediately put into Procter and Gamble.
Portfolio updated. At this rate I hope for a trade war!